Parents of the selected students are requested to download the form given under the link below and submit the same to the office of the Principal JNV Ganderbal immediately.
Selection List JNVST class IX Lateral Entry
Admission form for class IX
Merit List of Contractual Teachers for the Click to download the Merit List.
Click the below links to Download the result of PA-I 2018
- Tender Documents for the year 2018-19, click on the links below:
- 1. Tender forms
- 2.Terms & Conditions
- 3. Tender Document CCTV
- Report and photographs of students, viewing “Pariksha par Charcha” on 16-02-2018Click here to download report
- Fresh tenders are invited for science material, Electrical items, computer tables, M&R, CCTV Cameras and track suits.Click here to download tender documents. Other terms and conditions , if any can be had from the office of the Principal at Hatbara Ganderbal
- Meeting of Advisory Committee was held in Vidyalaya campus on 11th of December 2017,the report of the meeting is as: meeting with DC ganderbal
- An Alumini-meet has been scheduled to be held on 3rd December 2017 in the campus of JNV Ganderbal. All the alumnus are most affectionately invited to grace this celebration by their lovable participation.
- Mess Menu for the month of November
Tender documents 2017-18
JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA HATBARA GANDERBAL AT A GLANCE
Kashmir, known as paradise the “Paradise on Earth” throughout the world has scenic beauty par excellence. The snow covered glittering peaks, sprawling lush green pastures, lotus lakes, blue rivers, deodar forests, sky soaring Chinars are the divine gifts of nature to this God’s chosen land.
Ganderbal, one of the district carved out of Srinagar is situated on the outskirts of the Srinagar city at a distance of around 30 Kms. JNV Hatbara Ganderbal was established in the year 1987 by NVS authorities, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India, New Delhi. The vidyalaya was mostly running in rented buildings for the maximum time at village Haran, which resulted in its slow progress. It also witnessed unfortunate turmoil of militancy era of 90’s – violence and disturbances soon after its inception, which adversely affected its pace of growth and development in every field.
As a result of the strong commitment and tireless efforts of the officers of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Chandigarh and NVS, Head Quarter, New Delhi, this institution was finally shifted to its permanent site at Hatbara in 1998. The execution of the construction work at permanent site is still under progress and it is yet to come up as full fledged institution, though the vidyalaya had been upgraded to +2 stream, in the year 2003. Today classes 6th to 12th with two sections each sit in the Academic block for regular classes. There is space and scope for CCA and other activities. The Vidyalaya has a huge campus of about 182 Canals fenced with concrete boundary wall but it has yet to be properly maintained in view of water logged area. The NVS has taken this vidyalaya on priority basis as far as education of children is concerned. It has been taken up under Smart School Project.
This Smart School is growing up year by year with the setting up of well equipped laboratories for different disciplines like Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and IT/Computer Science. Also there is a separate set up for miscellaneous things like Art, Music, Sports. There is a Smart Room and a museum with collection of ancient and traditional relics. Projects are in pipeline for getting couple of rooms equipped with LCD projectors and proposal has been given for getting the broadband connectivity.
CCE has been implemented in the vidyalaya as per the desires and norms of Min. of HRD, NVS and CBSE.